View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 02:07 PM
Thor
You look like a nail

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by Braniff DC8 View Post
In reference to the other thread that was closed, those were not Boeing pilots. Boeing came up with an idea to use contract pilots (Cambridge Communications limited) to deliver aircraft and train pilots around the world. The actual Boeing pilots have been fighting for a contract for years. I knew a guy who told everybody he was going to Boeing but I quizzed him, as he wasn't American, and after some careful questioning, he did admit he was not actually going to Boeing. It would not surprise me if he was in Colombia flying the 787.

A number of airlines around the world are using these guys. Mostly foreign carriers. So, if you really want to support Boeing pilots, stop flying Boeings. We all know that is not going to happen. Just stop throwing the word Scab around like Candy, it's irresponsible.
OK, Boeing has abused AMPA pilots since at least 2012, and by your own words "Boeing came up with the idea". So why exactly aren't these Boeing's scabs?

They crossed a picket line and flew struck work. "throwing the word scab around like candy"? Gimme a break, these guys ARE scabs. I'll give you that they aren't AMPA members, but the Avianca debacle was organized and facilitated by BCA, they ARE Boeing's scabs. No?