View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 02:27 PM
laurabos
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2018

Originally Posted by laurabos View Post
What's an example of a typical pilot or flight attendant schedule with how many days in a row they work, how many days off after , etc. ?
Damn everybody on here assumes things so quickly 😂 I'm a 17 year old girl and I'm thinking about going to Embry Riddle for College to become an airline pilot . My mom told me for more information about being a pilot or what their schedules are like , things they deal with , etc. that I could maybe look onto a pilot forum website so I am 😂 I asked about the schedule because obviously anyone who is becoming a pilot would want to know how many days in a row they'll be working and how many days they will have off 😂 That goes for almost any job of course you'll want to know the schedule . I asked the question about a married pilot and flight attendant because my boyfriend wants to be a flight attendant and if we worked at the same place I was wondering how low are the chances of us going on trips together if we worked out ... I know that's extremely unrealistic but it was just a "what if" type of though ... just letting everybody know so they can put down their popcorn I don't have a husband nobody's cheating on me and there's really not a whole interesting story behind why i'm asking these questions 😂 Sorry to give anyone the wrong impression