View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 09:29 PM
Industry Strnd
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by nightsky2 View Post
…but of course the same angry posters are back to posting their anger. Can you wear an ALPA pin with a star? I haven’t met any scabs here but the last time I checked, the only strike ABX attempted was neither cleared through the NMB, nor was the company released to self-help. Obviously, I was not here then.

I support every pilot group in their efforts to better themselves and the industry. So when are you going to get a contract? Is it true that there really is no solidarity at certain carriers? At the ones I worked for; when 1 pilot was furloughed NO ONE flew extra time.

Rumor I hear is several (at least 2) ACMI carriers have very senior pilots who do nothing but make their own wallets as fat as possible and really don’t give a rat’s a$$ about the rest of the pilot group. How can you even get to a 30 day cooling off period (required under the NMB), much less advance to a strike?

Hater’s are gonna hate. I’m just posting so some fresh faces will consider and see that this is a good place to work.
If you think pilots are dumb and want to work with pilots who sell themselves and the industry short you should find plenty of takers!

Worst new acmi contract
Pilots who cross picket lines
Mec with no experience and cave to threats and empty promises
No retirement
Bids with paper
Can't trip trade
Scope that expires (seriously that deserves a medal) I don't think anyone has ever agreed to those terms.
Wow but there are some swell old guys to fly with that have to stay till 65 and pray it gets raised to 70 because they never had the cajones to demand a respectable DC plan.

Yeah great place to work. keep trying management, your efforts won't make up for a bottom barrel contract that most said ....what the hxll take it till a better place to work calls which won't be real hard, everyone pays better, has a better qol, and much higher retirement.
If you have to apply here, seriously look at yourself in the mirror your services can do better. Don't take your self to their low expectations you can and will do much better. Taking a job "Just Over Broker" at ATI is giving up on yourself and your profession. Hold your dignity and have some self respect!