View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 08:45 AM
Brody
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2017

Hey Calmwinds -

Perhaps you should understand what the term 'opinion' means?

What makes YOU right - and me wrong? Did you appoint yourself the teacher - and me the student? Now that you've graded my paper, explain to us why your opinion apparently outweighs everyone else's.

Does JO pay you to do this?

I had my experiences at Mesa - and you've had yours. Write about your own if you want. Or don't - I couldn't care less either way. If this bothers you so much that you have to go back to posts I've made in the past - and use them on this post to somehow 'prove' you right - then maybe it's time to look in a mirror and ask yourself why.

I believe Mesa has an Employee Assistance program for emotional and mental health.

Maybe it's time?

I wrote an honest assessment of my time here, if I would do it all over again - and why. I did it to assist others who might be thinking of applying here. If this doesn't apply to you, then don't read it. Ignore it and move on to the next post. And trolling the forums defending Mesa - given its pathetic track record in pay and QOL - doesn't exactly help your argument.

You have NO idea what my resume looks like, who I've worked for, or what I've seen and experienced during my time in this industry - and now you're making ridiculous assumptions about me?

Flying with people like you is what makes this industry so difficult to enjoy. You know EVERYTHING - and you can't wait to get to work every day to bestow your vast knowledge on your poor, unsuspecting crew members.

Something tells me your name is on a LOT of first officers' no-fly-list . . .