View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 09:27 AM
EMBFlyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2005
Position: MD-11 FO

Originally Posted by Name User View Post
The company has bent over backwards to appease these claims. They switched suppliers SEVERAL times including using Aramark, a country wide producer of uniforms with millions of wearers.

I'm sorry but at this point people are just piling on the bandwagon, especially the FA group, but many of the CnR crowd as well. "Yeah I have sinus issues it must be the clothes".

The entire thing has gotten completely out of control. There are people with genuine issues but they will have issues with any clothing produced.

I ran into an FA that used to be a buyer for a uniform CO back twenty years ago, they said they saw the same reactions in a small % of people as well. This stuff hasn't changed and nothing from M&H is going to be different.

News flash M&H are all produced overseas as well. We traded a well made, high quality uniform (TH) for off the rack Kmart specials. The M&H stuff is so cheap my blazer button fell off my second DAY on OE. No one at US wore their pants, they were absolute crap and waaaay overpriced.

In a year or two no one will be wearing their pants, it'll all be off th rack stuff from somewhere like Kohl's, who charges $30 for an "almost perfect match" vs $75 for M&H.

And before you say this is different, I've worn M&H since 2005, same crappy, overpriced stuff.

TH was vastly superior yet the squeaky minority wins another one.
Feel better?

Say what you will. You can call me an f'ing liar (just do it to my face, first). I don't care what you believe or that I'm being a cry baby. I had a genuine reaction to the TwinHill uniform.

I was itchy, broke out in red rashes and had upper respiratory issues. They all seemed to disappear (and rather quickly in the case of the upper respiratory stuff) when I wasn't around the uniform. Now, when I fly with guys in the TH stuff, I get stuffy in the cockpit and it clears out when I'm not around it.

Bravo to you for not reacting. I'm proud. I really am. In fact, you should get a Chairman's Award for that. I reacted and I don't need some a-hole telling me it's all in my head. I'm not a crazy flight attendant or some rambling fool on C&R. It was real and it happened. I have not had any reactions with the M&H stuff.

I'm glad you like your yoga pants.