View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 03:59 PM
Stiflers Mom
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2017

Originally Posted by wt93205 View Post
How do we know these people picking up open time are not flying these two day trips for 40 hours credit then dropping two 4 days back into open time to have more days off? That would create a nice snowball for scheduling! Let people do whatever they want. It’s all good. As for the rest of us, be patient and let the nmb do what they do best. Waste time thinking about what to do, release us or more mediation. Don’t give them another thing to think about. (Issuing a TRO) They can’t handle both. They work for the government and do one thing at a time.
We know they aren’t dropping other flying because there is little to no change in open time even after dozens of incentivized trips are picked up daily. People can do whatever they want, but I do log in daily to see who goes the extra mile out of my own personal curiousity. Anyone that does knows who the All-Stars are. Let me stress that I’ll never infringe on their contractual right to do this flying or tell others to do so.

As for me, my alerts are off as is my phone. I’ve noticed I’m under a lot less stress not running to Flica anymore when my phone buzzes to check what’s dropped into OT. What’s the point? I was always chasing down some money I didn’t need anyway. I’m fortunate to be in that position, and understand that not everyone can say the same. Looking forward to spending more time with the family.

Enjoy your summer!!