View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 07:53 AM
jDSTJD
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2018
Default Non-Pilot New Member

Hello everyone. I found this forum as I browsed the net looking for resources and sites that allowed people to discuss their aviation interests. I am not a pilot but have always had an interest in aeronautics and aviation. I'm an attorney and my practice is exclusively in municipal law, which does allow me to delve into some aviation law issues since some of my clients, who are all cities and other local governmental entities, have airports.

I've taken some time to explore the threads in some of the forums and I don't see anyone else on here who isn't a pilot so I apologize if the site is exclusively for pilots only. If that is the case, please let me know and I'll respect that and join a different site. I did find one other site that says its for aviation enthusiasts and not just pilots ( I won't name it), but to be honest, its really lame. Some of you all's threads, however, are hilarious and I really enjoy reading the posts.

Finally, I did clearly notice that the vast majority of the threads are intended for actual pilot discussion and I will be sure never to intrude on those threads as a non-pilot. I only intend to comment or ask questions in threads in which non-pilot commentary appears to be welcomed.

If there are any other members who are not pilots, PLEASE let me know as I would like to know if I am not alone!!

Thank you all and be safe up there!