View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 12:12 PM
conoblep
On Reserve

Joined APC: May 2018
Default Revising a very old 18v. Omission

About 10 years ago (2008) I received an Minor In Possession of Alcohol (MIP). I blew a .059, was issued a citation and had the whole thing dismissed. There was no DUI, no license impacts (suspension, revocation, etc) and no educational or rehab assigned, so I did not disclose it on my initial medical in 2016 and in 2017. I did a background check on myself and the FBI, CBI and NDR records came back clean. When I received the court transcript for another matter, I realized that the unsupervised community service could trigger the 'educational or rehabilitation' aspect of 18v, so I self-reported it on my most recent medical application. The court transcript with the dismissal and a personal statement as to what happened was sent to the RFS, where it now sits awaiting judgement. I was hoping with the time elapsed and minor nature it would be fairly easy for the RFS to issue, which was the case in another thread, however I am not encouraged by the current wait. Will update as the process unfolds, Atlanta said there're 14 days allowed to make a decision. If there are any AMEs on here that have advice on what to do next, what to have my AME tell the RFS when they talk, or what to expect, please chime in.

Last edited by conoblep; 06-14-2018 at 12:38 PM.