View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 12:10 PM
Soxfan1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by flyerdude93 View Post
Hi Everyone this is my first thread, I currently have a class date with AW starting august 5th. hoping to get some insight on AW on how the bonuses are paying out if so at all.

How long is the training from start to finish with the ATP-CTP

In addition are new FOs aactually flying? how often is a flight cancelled or maintenance out or do most generally go out on time?

Thanks for the help
Bonus - 5K on first check after INDOC starts. If you do ATP you may have one extra check before the rest of your INDOC class. Don’t expect bonus on that one. 26K after you complete IOE. 10K one year anniversary. 2500 each quarter in year 3 if not yet upgraded. Not sure when the type bonus pays - I think with IOE bonus.

Times - 2 weeks for ATP, 2 more for INDOC, 2 more for Systems. As little as 3-4 days or as much as 7-10 off. 3 weeks for CPT (1 week) and your 10 sims (2 weeks). 2-3 days off. 4 day IOE trip. 2-3 days off, 4 day IOE trip.

This is all best case. Most need extra sims - add 2-3 weeks if so for waiting and to actually do them. Most need 1 extra IOE or more. Add 6 days for each. So best case 3 months. Just about the same as all regionals.

Yes you will fly on reserve. Every single day plus.

United and AWA hate to cancel. Still happens though. Weather, MX or staffing. You are pay protected so it doesn’t matter.