View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 02:08 AM
PasserOGas
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2009

Originally Posted by P-3Bubba View Post
Look, I’m sitting here at 2 years on RSV as a 190CA. I’m being abused and so is everyone else on RSV this summer. Our rules SUCK beyond ALL belief. Worse than (insert a regional) and I’m tired of hearing “Oh, when I was at (insert a regional) our rules gave us this and we would rig that and we could bid this and the reserve grid would do that and we could swap here and there.” No more!! People who are senior don’t know and don’t care to know. F the RSV guy. Right now the reserve (your ALPA brethren) are essentially flying a full schedule line. The fun part about this line is that you never know what’s coming. Like today’s JFK DH coverage trip then DH back. Good thing I bid PM and got 0 dark thirty you know it’s going to be a broken pairing call so set your alarm RAP. NONSENSE!!!!

So today’s rant is about RSV, but the rules in this TA, which SHOULD become our First CBA, benefit commuters, our awesome helpers (VDA RSA), redeye slaves, hotel snobs, F-ing 401ks and oh yes gives us a F-ing salary raise and concrete salary raises for the next 4 years. So, for everyone who has been in a car dealership and made a deal only to wake up the next day and say “I could have gotten another $50 off that deal” stop triple guessing what’s this and what’s that and get ready to Vote Yes. Start the clock on our future.

-Bubs
Our future under this contract is to lag the industry in almost all sections (including reserve rules) pretty much forever. Let's start the clock on a new NC and a real contract.