View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 10:27 AM
zippinbye
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2015
Position: 320/A
Default Stealth Luggage Advice

Anybody have a rolling bag to recommend that does not scream “hey I’m airline crew?” I was a PNT early-adopter and have stuck with the Luggageworks product over the years. The longevity and customer support are demonstrated by the fact that I have only owned 2 in a 28 year airline stint - sent back to manufacturer for reasonable cost complete rebuild several times. My “ international size” Purdy bag is fine, but as we commuters almost always board last these days, it’s over guidelines size makes it a PIA to get stored. I’d like to find greater functionality (cool pockets and innovative features) in a bag that comes close to that in capacity, and helps me remain incognito while out of uniform. Need I go over the reasons why for that last criteria? Everything you can imagine, from “ so you’re a pilot” questions from adjacent seats, to enjoying a cool beverage, to maintaining a low profile in a security threat circumstance. Tips on the latest “cool” in baggage that might work for a crew member would be appreciated.

Last edited by zippinbye; 06-26-2018 at 10:39 AM.