View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 06:07 PM
ROTORGUY
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2018

Not worried about “falsifying” my log books. They are pretty accurate if not I’m probably short hours. My first year flying I logged my time off the tach not the Hobbs in my partnerships 172. I now use the Hobbs when I log time. I’m now commercial rated in helicopters and planes. I fly the owner of a Cirrus 1 to 2 times a week, fly for the CAP, and I fly right seat with a friend trying to finish his ppl. I fly a lot and there are a few times I’ve forgot to log a flight or two. I’m sure I’m not the only one. Anyways I was just wondering if that was something brought up during the polygraph. I’m just kicking around the idea of applying in a few years when I’m up to 1000hrs. I’ve also got 6 years of Active Duty military experience but not as a pilot. If I were to be considered I would have no interest in flying UAV. I did not spend 60+ thousand dollars to fly a drone. Like most of you I have a love for flying and enjoy flying both helicopters and planes. Thanks again for any info on the hiring process. I’ll keep better track of my hours. 😉