View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 02:10 AM
Globemaster2827
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by suddenimpact View Post
I suggest you go back to the Atlas gc_comms facebook page were you will be safe among the members only club. It is obvious you and a couple of others here don't have the ball sack to engage on the union forums were a click of a button identifies you.

I'm not sure which ones they are talking about. The FPL supporters were the only ones that put out any factual info.

There is a recording of Kirchner ranting on a P2P call with his usual BS and bravado that could at least be considered theories and such in which he ordered the P2P to spread it forward. Probably were the theories come from. Of course, he did violate the 1224 bylaws and the IBT constitution doing so. The way he did it. Kirchner, Griffith, Knox, Petersen would not allow a response from those he attacked on the call either. Kind of cowardly don't you think?

I can think of a number of others done by members of the ExCo though.

I suggest you go there and stay where you are safe among your own. Engaging other members on the union forums would reveal who you are and it takes someone with a ball sack to do that. Obviously, your not one of them.

As to taking evidence to the authorities. I would gladly do so if anyone else wants to proceed. The previous administration had called it quits on their way out and I had been left doing the work and no one to go forward with it let alone the ones after that administration who preferred it buried as they committed more offenses.

Here is an almost three year event over felony level fraud that went via the IBT process. Pulled from the IBT magazine publicly available involving the Joint Council 41 in which 1224 is part of. The end result for their felony level theft/fraud was that they gave up holding a position in joint council 41, retire and the over 1,75 million stolen of the members money was just blown off as an expense. We used these initial charges as examples during the FPL amendment vote and the results below happened after our vote.

With the below judgments, why should I spend any more time pursuing it looking at their examples of justice? After being cooled down by those way up the food chain, I've decided not to sue or file charges since it would affect Atlas 1224 and possibly the Atlas/Southern merger negatively.

Being a dedicated union guy for the members, I couldn't see doing it for my own gratification for being wronged and no, I'm not planning on running for office.

The "Investigations" Kirchner ranted on about of the identifiable FPL supporters met with no one being charged. Just more false allegations by our leadership that they could not pull off. More "conspiracy theories" on their part. Maybe you should think about that and start thinking on your own.

As a tertiary note. You were the one that used infowars/alexjones as a reliable source. I'm certain there are few of you that consider that true.

Here are some examples of what you consider a reliable source:

FYI... I think both of us hate Right Wing Conspiracy sites like Alex Jones... There's hope that we agree on something.

That video is epic... And sadly... I'm guessing typical.

Last edited by Globemaster2827; 07-02-2018 at 02:22 AM.