Thread: Omni Air
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 02:07 PM
gearslinger6
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jul 2018
Default Updated Post CBA Info

Gents,

Some great information on here, thanks to all who have contributed. I have a few questions about things that may or may not have changed in the last few months with the new CBA so just looking to get some updated info.

1. I saw on another thread that you guys have HC with Cigna, is that still the case? Anyone willing to throw out rates for the "good" plan for a wife and 1 kid?

2. Growth/Job security....I am new to the AMCI side of the industry. I have seen on other threads that there may be a decline in the Pax charter market. Are there any "realistic" rumors of fleet/flying growth? Curious is you guys feel pretty secure or if there is worry of things going the way of say World Airways?

3. Realistic Upgrade Time on both fleets. I assume the upgrades will slow down with the new CBA due to more hiring the last few months and possibly less attrition. Does anyone have a rough guess what upgrade will look like for say a late 2018 hire.

4. Business Class DH.....I know it's not super important but having done a fair amount of international economy travel, it's definitely worth consideration. Just curious if post CBA, you guys are seeing may DHs where Business is not available.....I would assume it's pretty rare to be booked up until they do gate upgrades or all the non revs get the last seats.

5. Lastly....is there anywhere to be able to view a copy of the new CBA.

Thanks again, Cheers