View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 02:06 AM
suddenimpact
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by Globemaster2827 View Post
You too. I'm gonna really miss the people here. I'm really gonna miss those back and forths over the vacancy awards every month!

As we speak I just heard a 767 Captain got an email for an interview. It saddens me what's happening here but it's time to move on.
Despite our dislike of each other, congratulations! Helps us at 1224 and you to move on to greener pastures.

Originally Posted by DC8DRIVER View Post
I choose not to "engage" on the union forums because, like APC is becoming, it devolved into a couple of loud mouths ranting about issues that our pilot group just doesn't care about. We are a couple of years into contract negotiations and picketing events, work rule enforcements,
Don't know if you realize it or not, but you have about a thousand posts to my less than a hundred. So who designated you as the mouthpiece of 1224 here? Most of my posts were to smoke out Knox and followers when he was sabotaging a previous ExCo negotiation efforts or feathering his own campaign for ExCo. Still not sure which was his reason. Heck, Knox and Canter got fired from P2P for using their membership access to promote their election run back then. All I got was investigated with no charges in the end for being involved with an amendment to the bylaws that passed by a 1224 majority vote that Kirchner didn't want.

new hire education becoming more and more important to protecting and promoting our careers. Having to endure the rants of a couple of people who simply want to argue with just about anything that anybody else says is tiresome and a waste of our time.
I believe the education program you speak of is more of a Kirchner-youth indoctrination program. Get them early, before they find out what a lot of their leadership's background is and they will be Kirchner's for life. Kind of like you, unknowing of any of our true history other than the pieces he wants tell you on P2P calls that work for him let alone a few lies that a number of more senior members/past leaders can attest to.

Of course, on the gc_comms page, all those that try to say something not in line with heir Kirchner get banned or censored. That and you don't have to have your actual identification on there. Your safe space. Everybody in the same little bubble outside of reality.

We simply don't care what you have to say because it is worthless.

Now, of course, you will come up with another insult and another conspiracy theory involving some distant union connection and a crime that happened under mysterious circumstances and blame it on our EXCO. In reality, all you are doing is feeding your own paranoia, weakening the union, and undermining progress toward a new contract.

So, quit wasting our time and your breath. We just don't care.
No conspiracies. Just the facts Ma'am. From the repeated script here by more than one from your camp, I'm guessing this has been making the P2P calls regularly and is the current retaliatory strategy they have come up with. Guess I'll have to make a phone call or two and ask whats been going on lately. There are a few on that committee that know more truth than what Kirchner says to them.

You remind me of the members that would show up for a picket back before we had a CBA and protections that would hide from pictures and when management drove by. Appreciate you showing up, but don't really appreciate you hiding.

Oh yeah, here is your requested insult.