View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 06:07 AM
Davetastic
Ice-bagger

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by DC8DRIVER View Post
I choose not to "engage" on the union forums because, like APC is becoming, it devolved into a couple of loud mouths ranting about issues that our pilot group just doesn't care about.

BUAHAHAHAHAH! That is rich coming from YOU!! You are literally one of the loudmouths!

No offense 8, but you got yourself in trouble with the things you've posted here! I am not talking about the conspiracy garbage and things. In fact, I applaud your passion and commitment with picketing, and lanyards and education and all the other standard union events during contract negotiations. And, I also think that if you and others would have kept the comments contained to facts instead of conjecture and emotionally charged responses, you would have had a totally defensible position. BUT, you and other went astray and started bashing your employer in an open forum.....which imo is not only not appropriate (I am not saying you are not entitled to your opinions) but it is a failed strategy from the outset. Keep you friends close but your enemies closer.