View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 10:37 PM
suddenimpact
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by Talon1011 View Post
I'm afraid this has become a waste of time here, 8. Sadly, after a good 10 year run as a valuable source of information about Atlas this thread has spiraled down the toilet into just another trash talking Flightinfo.com. I'm not certain just when it changed from folks talking 'with' each other into talking 'at' each other but it certainly has.
I believe it was about a year after K* got elected. Eat our own first. Simple job, we are always ready to do that. Like a witch hunt. Used P2P to start that, then the new hires during their welcome to Atlas new hire pizza parties. All junior and unknowing of our history which we seem to repeat. New hires ready to gobble up the words of K* as gospel, ignorant of the facts and our history. Worked everyone up to the point some didn't know were the line was and a few got burned by the company. Leadership was not willing to or felt like telling them where that line was were they could save their jobs. Lead from behind leadership mentality. Then that same leadership cleaned house of anyone in the committees that would make a suggestion or not blindly follow their statements on history and facts. Thus causing the proliferation of hate to forums like these.

I've always expected sabotage and reprisal from the company and have experienced it directly. Didn't expect it from my own union to the membership and active committee members.

Last edited by UAL T38 Phlyer; 07-11-2018 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Privacy