View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 03:25 PM
peaches
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by misterpretzel View Post
Over 90% acceptance, incredibly conservative/Christian, zero prestige, huge student body. The school is not respected among the community (do a quick Google search and you'll see what I mean).

Basically, going to liberty will elicit similar response/reactions as going to a place like university of Phoenix, even though they are very different schools. People don't see either as a truly legitimate higher education experience.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Over 90% acceptance rate? Show me where you got that number because I can show you that it’s 21.6% Via a simple internet search and also from the people who send the acceptance letters since I know many people who work in admissions. Also, many people see it as one of the greatest education experiences, especially from a residential stand point. Also Liberty was named most outstanding flight school in the country 2018 for the second year in a row and if you count the Flight Training Affiliates has more students than ERAU There is a reason companies and airlines specifically seek out Liberty students.