Thread: Flexjet careers
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 12:54 PM
FLYLOW22
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2006

Originally Posted by Jetlife View Post
This is the Flexjet forum slugger, a company you have never worked for. Take your company pole smoking self back to the NJA forum where you can spread more ponies and balloons.

Oh and as for you coming into the Alaska Airlines APC thread and trolling there too, you have NEVER worked there, once again more hypocrisy from the simpleton. Don't pretend for one second that you have a clue about the airline industry now. You are a has been who got spit out 16 years ago and couldn't make it back.

And everyone knows you don't mean anything sincere. You are a pathetic tool who has bled over from the company MB and NJA thread here where you have zero respect of any of your peers.

There is no "making it" mentality here, if that was the mentality I would have gone to a regional before NJA. I don't think I am better than anyone at NJA but I do know that you are a pathetic excuse for a human being, and the farthest thing from a pilots advocate I know. Keep climbing that ladder at the expense of your peers.

What’s sad is that you actually believe the junkyard dog will never bite you.

[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk