Thread: BidX ME
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 08:34 AM
skid
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007

Originally Posted by lthompson020 View Post
The Hack for this problem is to go to the webview option at the bottom of the page in the app. That takes you to the PFC login. Login from there, BidX should function normally. At least it worked for me.
Edit: One thing to check is on the settings tab to make sure all your info is correct. then go with the webview login. I had issues with that for some reason a couple months ago after using the program for over a year.

I agree this is the only way to get the mobile version to work. I have not tried it on my home computer yet. Since the company has changed all the logins for our website it seems this is the only bypass that currently works. Once logged in from webview click on bid packs on the and proceed from there. you need to log in this way to also update open time and schedules on Bidx as well.

One last note Bidx does not properly send VTO line requests when you submit bids. so if you bid any vto lines ex 5001 5002 etc in bidx you will get an error, it still sends your bids but you need to go back into company sight and change 5001, 5002 to the new format. so you get the seniority based vto inputs correct: Vto lines 1-10, etc.