View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 05:23 PM
wattsrp
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2018
Default Swift air recruiting

HELLO

To begin I want to say that I take great pride in giving every bit of FACTUAL information to anyone who inquires with Swift Air. I never lied once to anyone who has spoke to me about employment and am sure to include an information sheet with every initial email or follow up email to make sure people have the basics in hand to review. I care about the people lives that I effect! I want people to be happy with their choices and truly do my best to help. So its upsetting for someone to say that I have lied.

Secondly I can understand the frustration with much of what is going on. For reasons only known to the company...they have decided to make many of the last couple classes TDY Home based while they complete a base bid. I was not made aware that was going to happen. As far as future classes they should all be placed as normal. The fact sheet that I give clearly states pay, training pay, schedule, basing, etc.

On the professional side of things...I would have and will gladly speak to you at any time and try to explain or rectify any issues. Things are falling back into place finally after our last expansion. And for anyone who has questions or even just wants to talk. Please feel free to email me at rcostanzawatts@flyswiftair. And anyone who has already emailed me has my phone number.