View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 08:27 AM
onemoretogo
New Hire

Joined APC: Aug 2018

Originally Posted by Justsaying View Post
I overheard that the former head of pilot recruiting, whom was a full-time Captain at Swift Air is now recruiting and flying as a "contractor" at Swift while flying as a F/O for Endeavor. Is there any truth to this? And if this is true what does it say about Swift?
Who you are talking about is very active in the Swift Air posts on this forum and knows very well that a company like Endeavor is probably very against their pilots flying on behalf of another certificate holder in their free time, regardless if it's part 91.

It's still conducting flights on behalf of a certificate holder. One thing is to casually take out your 172 or do some flight instructing on the side, but getting paid to repo a 737 on behalf of an airline is another story.

By all means, if it's approved by the Endeavor Chief Pilot then great, but I've never heard of an airline that allows one of their pilots to also be employed at another airline.

The last schedule sent out to the pilot group has this captain still employed at Swift as a day rate captain with a flying assignment for this month.

I'm telling you... the more threads you start pulling at this place the more horrors that unravel. It sure says something when full time captains at Swift are actively leaving to join the regionals.