View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 06:18 AM
Han Solo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy

Originally Posted by ReadyRsv View Post
Hey man, I just asked a question, no need to toss insults.
But you didn't just ask a question, you made a statement expressing your displeasure over people wearing said pins. Your follow-on statement implies that you're somehow the moral authority of what should and shouldn't be worn on a tie and that those who disagree with you need to explain themselves. Let me ask 2 questions in return, why do you care what somebody wears on their tie and why do you feel the need to then publicly express your opinion on such an inane topic? You keep revising why you made this post and what the point of this topic is but what you fail to realize is nobody cares what you think about their tie pin, this is now a 10 page thread on what a DB you are.

Why?

I don't need to know you flew (insert aircraft here) without speaking to you.
FWIW, while any protein supplementation as part of a structured workout routine should be beneficial towards hypertrophy, Pea protein is superior.
Spoken like your typical vegan leftist millenial. Since I don't eat meat, nobody should eat meat. Since I don't have a cool airplane to put on my tie pin, nobody should. It's not fair if everybody doesn't get a trophy!

Alpha-Beta personality types have been disproven. I'm not a millennial.
Says every soy-chugging beta millenial.