View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 12:10 PM
ReadyRsv
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2015

Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
But you didn't just ask a question, you made a statement expressing your displeasure over people wearing said pins. Your follow-on statement implies that you're somehow the moral authority of what should and shouldn't be worn on a tie and that those who disagree with you need to explain themselves. Let me ask 2 questions in return, why do you care what somebody wears on their tie and why do you feel the need to then publicly express your opinion on such an inane topic? You keep revising why you made this post and what the point of this topic is but what you fail to realize is nobody cares what you think about their tie pin, this is now a 10 page thread on what a DB you are.

Spoken like your typical vegan leftist millenial. Since I don't eat meat, nobody should eat meat. Since I don't have a cool airplane to put on my tie pin, nobody should. It's not fair if everybody doesn't get a trophy!

Says every soy-chugging beta millenial.
Wow. So much to unpack here.

1. I make no value judgement in my statements on the worth of the activity or association represented by your tie pin. I just want to why you feel the need to display it.

2. I feel the need due to curiosity to ask the question. As this is an aviation themed forum, it seems like the appropriate place. Now, after seeing some of the vitriol here I am quite glad I asked online instead of the crew room. Language like yours would be a call to prostans for sure. But with a temper like yours, who knows, you may act out in a way outside the purview of their help.

3. Where did I mention anything about being vegan? I simply maintain that pea protein is superior both in taste, texture and nutrition (now it DOES have a reduced environmental impact, but I personally don’t think it’s enough of a difference to warrant switching based on that fact, but it is nice) to whey protein. I’m not vegan, I never said anything about being vegan nor did I encourage anyone else to become one. I ate a steak two nights ago with bourbon 🥃 to wash it down.

Also, I’m not a millennial, as I said before.

Have a GREAT day.