View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 06:30 AM
tmontana6
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Aside this guy excuses and completely wrong attitude about his failures, after 3000 hours of given instruction in GA and a couple hundred in a 142 center I’m really amazing how easy some of you judge 5 checkrides failures considering this guy useless or not cut to be a pilot.

I have many experiences about guys with no failures unable to complete a single engine ILS approach, feathering wrong engine, panicking in an engine cut…etc. I saw 757 senior captains mistaken the loc frequency and therefore approaching to the wrong runway, and 320 TRI turning to wrong side in a hold, etc… Also I remember several guys with 5- 6 failures in their records with an incredible flying skills, decision making, good attitude and I wondered what happened in their checkrides…..

Failures don’t mean too much, especially when it came from South Florida FSDO… one of the worst and shameful in the nation, having DPE with a very questionable judgment and integrity.

I would love to fly with some of those perfect pilots who have commented that this guy doesn’t fit for pilot because the failures. I would be amazed if after 17 instructional years you show me a perfect ride with no errors at all.