View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 10:58 AM
Baradium
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: 737 FO

Originally Posted by Shadre Reevis View Post
You were obviously missing something if you were unable to understand the reason for the delays. I'm just telling you where you can find the information. Don't take it personally.

Right, and as Mesabah said the flying schedule is already marketed. CDOs probably aren't possible for the next several months.

As far as October goes, scanning through the bid pairings I don't see a large increase in long overnights. It seems they just added a few normal lines without worsening the schedules.
Sorry, I'm not taking it personally. While I didn't specify the timeframe part of rest requirements, I used to do CDO/CNS/SDTs at 9E and the pairings at least previously included more rest than was required. I didn't complain about, it but if that was still the case that very much does affect the ability to delay the flights.

And while the interpretation seems to still make it more difficult in NY, what I got from this discussion was that they have all been removed. Doesn't seem like it would have been really necessary in DTW if they were still being done there.