View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 09:14 AM
gojo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010

Originally Posted by GuardPolice View Post
Maybe you should familiarize yourself with mainline contractual DH policy before looking like an idiot.

Our contract requires certain DHs be in Business class or better. Never mind the fact that IT has gone through great lengths in the last year to give mainline pilots the ability to upgrade ourselves through Delta.com to Comfort within 24 hours of departure AND put ourselves on the FC and Comfort upgrade lists.

Is it lost on you that this is most likely the case of a 9E employee spouting off on something they know nothing about? You really think a 9E memo dictates mainline DH policy or that this memo is the absolute gospel (meaning accurate) on the subject? That’s laughable.

Read the memo carefully before spouting off. It says the glitch has been fixed for DCI crews while stating it was prior mainline policy. I’ve shown that’s not true, therefore, the memo is not correct about the mainline policy.
Oh and I’m the idiot??? I sure as h$ll don’t go on the mainline forum and start throwing stones at posters there. This is a bull $h!t change to our deadhead policy and the fact that you interjected yourself to support it speaks volumes of your character. I’m pretty sure that we have never bumped a revenue passenger for select seats. So the issue is appearance. How does a customer differentiate between mainline pilots in uniform and regional connection pilots in first class or comfort plus? Being crammed in a middle seat when on a required deadhead sucks plain sucks. Especially if there are seats available up front.