View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 09:34 AM
GuardPolice
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Originally Posted by gojo View Post
Oh and I’m the idiot??? I sure as h$ll don’t go on the mainline forum and start throwing stones at posters there. This is a bull $h!t change to our deadhead policy and the fact that you interjected yourself to support it speaks volumes of your character. I’m pretty sure that we have never bumped a revenue passenger for select seats. So the issue is appearance. How does a customer differentiate between mainline pilots in uniform and regional connection pilots in first class or comfort plus? Being crammed in a middle seat when on a required deadhead sucks plain sucks. Especially if there are seats available up front.

Where did I say I supported it?

Where did I throw stones?

Offering a correct interpretation of what was in the memo along with the correct info about mainline DH policy is important to the discussion. If you’ll calmly reread the memo and then some of these posts above you’ll see there are misconceptions out in the ether. I would expect you to correct something like this on a mainline thread.

You’re attacking my character now? I get it. You’re overly emotional about this and it shows in your posts. It’s not the first time you’ve worn your emotions on your sleeve on this forum. You’re interpreting blunt, short posts as “throwing stones.” Am I supposed to pat you on the back and say everything is going to be ok? I mean, come on, we're all adults here.

Countless mainline DHers get stuck in middle seats, too. That’s a consequence of flying for successful airlines sometime.

Again, you’re attacking someone who’s trying to give context. If you don’t care then don’t read and quote. I fully expect them to come after us about this, too. It’s only a matter of time.