View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 10:38 AM
GuardPolice
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Originally Posted by gojo View Post
I can handle the change just fine. Thanks for that asinine assumption. I’ll have to. And since when is discussing something one is emotional about wrong? Are you incapable of trying to see this or discuss this from our point of view? Yes your post was blunt. And I feel insensitive.

I didn’t say being emotional about this was right or wrong. I was pointing out you are emotional which is within your right. I didn’t like it when you claimed something bad about my character was showing through my posts. That’s what got this whole ball of wax rolling.

I’ve been talking to 9E friends about this not on this forum. They aren’t happy about it either but they realize there’s nothing that can be done at the moment. I would hope your ALPA will push back on this. That’s how these things work. A big change comes, pilots get ticked off, then ALPA goes to work. Hopefully, their work bears fruit for you.

If that’s what you wanted to hear first, well, I’m sorry. However, it’s better for you not to assume I was the big, bad mainline pilot coming to burn your house down and gloat.