View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 01:33 PM
Baradium
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: 737 FO

Originally Posted by GuardPolice View Post
From the memo:

“The IT issue has since been corrected and Delta Connection crews will no longer have access to select or standby for seats in the Premium Cabin.”

That doesn’t say the fix applies to mainline.

As for our DH language in those situations you mention, we must be booked into Business class or better. There’s no upgrading involved.

Yes, the rest are booked into the Main Cabin but we still can upgrade ourselves as I’ve already pointed out. Nothing has changed for us.

To those taking cheap shots at me, this isn’t a mainline vs DCI debate. If certain peeps can’t respect facts being added to the conversation then that’s unfortunate. Point the anger at your managers, not other pilots that had nothing to do with this. I guess that’s what I get for stepping into the conversation.
I'd say "before everyone gets worked up," but I think we're getting past that point anyway.

It looks like what is happening here is we got a different memo at mainline than the DCI management put out.

Everyone, the mainline pilots who pay attention to the regional forums are the ones who care what happens to the regionals and their pilots. Most if not all are likely to be former RJ drivers and on this forum likely to be prior 9E pilots. Mainline pilots coming in and trying to make sure the information is correct is not trying to say you shouldn't have stuff, just saying what is happening. Our memo said that DCI pilots were never supposed to be able to upgrade and they "fixed the glitch" so to speak. Mainline pilots did not cause this change.