View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 08:06 PM
JohnBurke
Disinterested Third Party

Joined APC: Jun 2012

Originally Posted by maxjet View Post
Just admit it and move on.
Admit your lie and move on? I think not.

Let me tell you how what you wrote comes out to most people. “You have total time? Well then come over and just walk into the left seat. What we do is so easy anybody can do it.”
Do you lack the intellect to speak for yourself, and so need to attempt to inject words into my mouth? Can you not form a coherent thought by yourself?

You want to use my words, quote me, bright spark. You can't do that, because you're telling a lie. Quoting my words would prove that you lie, but all anyone needs to do is read the thread. This, you haven't done, but instead invent a lie, attribute to me that which I didn't say.

I said nothing about walking into the left seat. I didn't suggest it, recommend it, and made no such invitation. I said nothing about the job being easy, nor the ability of anyone else to do it. Your entire assertion is, therefore a lie. You've been quoted telling it, without any need for me to put words in your mouth, as you've attempted to do.

I made no recommendations. None. If you think otherwise, QUOTE me. You can't, which is why you make up lies.

Now this is the part where you try and tell me I am wrong, stupid or something else. Have at it then be gone.
I haven't engaged in name calling. You did that.

I've no need to tell you that you're stupid. I simply quote you. It's enough. The rest you manage to do on your own. I didn't start this discussion; another poster asked about his qualifications and he was answered by an actual employee of the company whose name is in the title. Your response was nothing more than put downs, and ignorance, clearly without having read the thread. I quoted you. I quoted the other poster, and showed you were incorrect. You have continued to press this line, digging your hole deeper, and suggest I'm drawing the thread away.

No. When a blowhard enters into do nothing but lie in absence of fact, it takes little more than quoting them, as I've done you, to show the lie. You began your comments here with a lie, as you continue to do.

You asserted the other poster has no 121 time. He does. You don't know what his "jet PIC" is in, as he didn't say. You're nothing but lies and assumptions, neither of which benefits anyone, and serves only to embarrass you.

Your move.