View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 08:44 AM   #3  
Prime Minister/Moderator
rickair7777's Avatar
Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Engines Turn Or People Swim
Posts: 26,030

Originally Posted by PilotDil View Post
Qualifing for R-ATP, you need to do your CPL and IR in 141school. If you have 141 aviation Degree, unfortunately it's not counting towards 1000hrs or 1250hrs r-atp.
What he said. No way to go back and fix it now, you need 1500.

Well, you could fix it if you joined the military and earned wings but it would probably be faster to just get 1500.
rickair7777 is offline