Thread: pilot mortgages
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 07:49 AM
Dirty30
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2017

Another positive review for Trident Home Loans! I reached out to Marty after the loan company I was working with waited towards the end to try and lock me in with an absurd interest of 5.3% in FL. Marty got me in contact with Jon and Elena and they started working on my case immediately.

I was blown away by the fact that they got me a great interest rate right off the bat, they handled EVERYTHING for me including translating some of the required documents (the other company told me to pay someone to translate), and were able to work through all the setbacks associated with the loan application process WHILE I was on the road and hard to reach at times. The peace of mind I got from all of that was worth it’s weight in gold since I knew I was being taken care of. THL has great people, great rates, amazing customer service, and it’s a great feeling when you know that the folks handling your loan understand all the different statuses associated with military pay and airline pay. In all honesty, just when I thought I wasn’t going to be able to close my new home, Elena and Jon came through with THL under very difficult circumstances.

If any of you guys are looking into loans, make sure you get in contact with Marty and THL and they’ll get the ball rolling for ya’. I’ll definitely recommend them to all my Mil and Airline bros...

Thanks again guys!