Thread: pilot mortgages
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 02:00 PM
MartyTHL
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2017
Position: 757/767 Capt

Originally Posted by Dirty30 View Post
I’ll definitely recommend them to all my Mil and Airline bros...

Thanks again guys!

Thank you very much Sir! It was our pleasure to help you and your family out. Good news stories like yours is why we do this. Elena is tremendous and Jon is a new hire airline pilot and former Air Force pilot who gets its. Pilots taking care of pilots.

Let us know if we can do anything for you. We’re also giving free AVM (automated valuation method) appraisals for you guys to help you determine what your house is worth or what a good offer range is on a place you're looking to buy. Physical appraisals are the best but cost $450-750. An AVM can get you to the 90% solution. They can even be accepted in lieu of a physical appraisal on some streamline refinances. AVMs are based on comparable sales or houses on the market in your area which is what an appraiser runs their numbers off. I think this will really help you guys out get top dollar when you sell and not get ripped off when you buy. It'll also help you to determine if you can do a cash-out refinance to pull some equity out or get your mortgage insurance removed. Happy to do this for you guys!

Marty

E-mail Jon ([email protected]) with the property address and he'll shoot the AVM your way. We will never harassment or spam you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk