View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 03:22 PM
Harvey Specter
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2017

Originally Posted by ZenoAir View Post
I do appreciate the caution and hesitation with F9 right now! Just like you guys hired there the last few years, I will probably go the hotel route with another classmate unless one of you guys has a crash pad you have a opening in?
Here’s a taste of what your life will be like when you fly with me (post from a few weeks ago):

If you come to Frontier in this environment and wind up on a trip with me, you will have the pleasure of enduring three or four days of hearing about what a fukking idiot you are for coming here, I don’t give a rat’s ass what your “personal situation” is. There will be no sleeping, there will be no reading, there will be no playing Candy Crush on your phone. There will simply be watching the clouds go by, looking for traffic, flying by the letter of the book, and listening to me bltch at you. The following week when I fly with someone who has some common sense, things will be back to normal.

Oh, and BTW, call the company or prostans to whine about it. I couldn’t possibly care less