View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 06:38 AM
B727DRVR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Thumbs up

Thanks Tired,

From my dealings here, I certainly expected compassion but honestly I was surprised at the level of compassion that they expressed for us. From picking up another crewmember and having us fly directly to ILM to get us home early before the hurricane to calls and emails from top management to see how we fared during the storm, I really appreciate their watching out for us like that. And after the storm, they called not to hurry me back out but to offer more time no questions asked. Classy.

Hey, thanks for your accurate posts on the working conditions and QOL here at flyExclusive.. Honestly, if it hadn't been for yours and Amphibians posts on QOL AND working conditions here, I would have fallen for all that negative propaganda on these forums and would never have applied. Everything that I have experienced so far has been equal to or better than what you described life here was like. It also helped that your posts were extremely detailed, that you obviously enjoyed your time here, and that you could spell and used proper punctuation, LOL. It looks like you went ACMI somewhere after here: How are you enjoying it?

Thanks Again!