Old 09-29-2018, 07:46 AM
Pedro4President
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2016

Originally Posted by Weekendwarrior2 View Post
At some point we have to start aligning with the rest of the top regionals and matching pay. Is this being negotiated or even on the talking table? Who cares about flow when there is literally going to be thousands of pilots retiring from ALL majors in the next few years. The only reason flow is so valuable at AA is because it is the only likely way of getting hired OTS unless you have fixed wing military experience (I know there has been a fair share of civilian/rotary hires but it’s slim in comparison to the fixed wing mil). I’m not advocating getting rid of flow since it’s so ingrained in the way Envoy operates now. However, I believe the number of people hired OTS who have been actively updating their applications the past few years would probably already have a class date at AA right now if those spots were not taken up by flow slots from the 3 WOs. Again, not saying get rid of the flow or change it, but why is this always the reasoning management gives for not increasing pay? Hopefully if Skywest passes their TA we will see a bigger drop in classes...I doubt it though.
No pay increase insight. Only on Jan 1 and your anniversary.