View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 06:45 PM   #54  
Flying Spike
Line Holder
Joined APC: Jul 2018
Posts: 31

Originally Posted by Excargodog View Post
Assuming your treating physician filled out the appropriate form

And your AME has gotten it to OKC, I'd give them a call myself, politely explain the circumstances in a folksy Aussie accent, perhaps flirt with the secretary over the phone a little, and ask them to please expedite.

That's cheaper than AMAS and generally works just as well.
Haha, The examiner didnít fill the form in so I got my GP to complete it and gave it her.
Must try the accent.....does it work for anything else?
Flying Spike is offline