View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 07:00 AM
havick206
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017

Originally Posted by Blackhawk View Post
From the MEC:
"While this is all encouraging news, we realize that the work that is being done to prepare for the delivery of new airplanes does not carry the same weight as an official announcement of the placement of those aircraft at ExpressJet. While Contract 2018 does not require this announcement to be made until January 2019, the questions your representatives have received stem from the fact that management, on multiple occasions and in multiple locations, specifically told our pilot group that an announcement of the placement of EMB175s at ExpressJet would occur immediately following the ratification of Contract 2018. Your XJT MEC has received no indication from management as to when this announcement might occur as any announcement concerning the placement of new aircraft at ExpressJet will be made by United Airlines."
The back of my mind reading the thread had me thinking the carrot was a rouse all along, and more tied to convincing Skywest to accept a similar compensation amount using XJT’s TA as the premise being a much larger pilot group.

I guess time will tell.

**Tim foil hat now off.