View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 09:59 PM
suddenimpact
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by zerozero View Post
I agree it sucks.

I disagree we "got caught...telegraphing...a work action."

I happen to think the current ExCo chair is the right person for this job. Most guys willing to do the job either get snowed (wined and dined by the company) or suck up and get off by "working with" company executives. We need a fighter, and you clearly have a different opinion, which is fine, but you can't tell me the ExCo chair isn't fighting. In fact, he'll never enjoy any gain or benefit when this fight is finally over.
He is a fighter if you pledge allegiance to him and his paycheck, otherwise he will burn everyone in his way despite the memberships wishes and dues paying him. I wish otherwise, but his actions prove more than words leaving me and my crew hanging out to dry once he heard my name on the emergency line..

I could go on, but the last few IBT reports pretty well sum up as Atlas 1224 is well taken care of compared to past admins.

As an added note, we don't need to decertify IBT. As dirty as we get internally, it's better than ALPA and their infrastructure.

Originally Posted by DC8DRIVER View Post
Agree with zerozero.

sudden, what would you be doing differently? What does your intimate knowledge of the situation tell you that would be the best course of action? Will you be running for office?
I have a lot. Feel free to PM me. Since the union has closed down the internal union web forums and 1224 local having to take up the slake, I don't want to give Atlas any more leverage. You know, the site BK has tried to shut down among the membership vs using the "the facebook page" of no one claims as their own..

Get real, that would stand up in court for three minutes.