View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 10:57 PM
samiboy05
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Citation Bravo

sad compare NWA DC-9 vs. Mesaba crj 900 pay scale!.... What good is ALPA or Union? Pilots pay Union fees for what? Companies can cut jobs anytime, make you pay for training as they wish, create another certificates whenever, break current contracts, take your pay, buy new fleet with your money, and well!!!!!!.

Originally Posted by N2rotation View Post
What is ALPA doing about this? Is Prater really taking is back? Every night I try to go to sleep while thinking about paying the bills on $20,000 a year to fly a jet. Why is it so hard for the regionals to actually settle on a contract that pays pilots more than $250 a week after taxes and benefits during their first year as a reserve RJ first officer. Is ALPA national really helping the regionals that are in negotiations? Something really has to be done about the underbidding RJ game. It's has gotten out of control.
Originally Posted by N2rotation View Post

I am not looking to start a whiny thread, I want ALPA national in DC to perhaps try to understand what its like to be paid what a RJ FO makes... or even what a super stretched 80,000 lb RJ FO makes.

Guys, it's the same airplane for 1/2 the wages: