View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 08:02 PM
Oksure
On Reserve

Joined APC: Feb 2018
Default Ok B727

Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post
Dude,

You quoted yourself! That’s truly hilarious, and maybe a first that I have seen on here .

Like I said, I agree with him about the training agreement requirement after displacement through no fault of his own. I disagree that the Fleet Lead’s email to us was offensive: If anything, it was a go team, well-meaning post that not intending to hurt or offend anyone, maybe just not taken the way he intended. IMHO..

Look Oksure, nothing personal here. I’m not the Company’s official chief defender, nor am I anyone’s sycophant, I am just a line pilot and I am pretty happy here. I don’t know if you are the chief detractor, but you post here a lot, thus our dialog. I hope that you find what you are looking for.
You must be wearing the big shirt not the small shirt per Fleet Lead but Company took offense per our monthly conference call and quite honestly it was offensive and appreciate our company’s response. I have no beef with you as you seem with me but everything I have posted has been true and you know it. Our company now seems to bleed money and now even more a push to fly with issues with aircraft and 2 minutes turns. Even calls from ceo to captains of let’s make this work! Meaning ..... Important client and we need this flight with no regard to fatigue or flight time rules or inop aircraft. Lots of crews leaving and not many on horizon. Our company could be a great place but too many egos involved

Last edited by Oksure; 11-03-2018 at 08:19 PM.