Thread: Jetlinx
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 08:16 AM
New Guy 007
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2013

Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post
Hi,

I ran into a Jetlinx crew a few weeks ago in SAT, and unfortunately.. yes, the schedule is “that” bad, with only 8 hard days per month off. Because of this, they and many of their friends were considering lesser paying jobs that gave them a real schedule with more time off.

They said that they did receive additional time off if they were not called, but that they could only count on those 8 days... To be fair, they added that if it weren’t for their Draconian schedule, that they were overall pleased with the other aspects of their job.

To the best of my knowledge, JetLinx now has the worst schedule in the industry, mirroring the awful schedules that Gama/Wheels Up (6 on/3 off) and Executive AirShare (12on/3off) used to have before revolving door attrition forced them to treat their pilots better, with (8/6), and (10/5, 8/6) schedules respectively.

It’s not 2013 anymore, and both Corporate and 135 pilots are coming to the realization that they don’t have to put up with this anymore..
Thank you for responding to my request for any information concerning their totally awful schedule. Talk about no QOL! Who in their right mind would even think about applying to a outfit if you only get 8 maybe 9 day's off a month. I bet management or support office staff does not work 22, 23 day's a month. GET REAL Jetlinx.