Old 11-25-2018, 01:35 PM
PDRit
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by Excargodog View Post
If the company can make a legitimate business case - that is, demonstrate that those selected with the Hogan perform in some way better than those rejected by it, there is no problem whatsoever under the ADA. But so far nobody has been able to demonstrate that.

It ain't personal. I've never taken the Hogan, but I am familiar how HR people are being affected by the ADA and rightly or wrongly, use of the Hogan might prove a legal risk under the ADA UNLESS A BUSINESS CASE CAN BE MADE.

It wouldn't be the first well intentioned but perhaps poorly written law that got twisted into something scarcely recognizable by the legal community. Title IX comes to mind.

For that matter, have you flown with your first miniature horse service animal yet? Most followers of Islam won't do seeing eye dogs it turns out.
Demonstrate to who? If you have a lawsuit then why don’t you put your legal claim to the test. I suspect you will lose that case but you are making claims that aren’t supported. Your ADA claims are ridiculous. Is United supposed to administer an oral test because someone isn’t smart enough to read and understand the question?

Sorry my friend but you are barking up the wrong tree. Go find another job/carrier. You just don’t fit in at UAL. Deal with it.