Old 12-04-2018, 06:26 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Sounds like Jetselect.... Keep in mind some training contracts are really training “notes” (A loan). It’s not the banks fault your 2 year old car broke down why should the bank get stiffed because you bought from a crummy salesman. So basically your son bought a car ( Type rating) from a crummy salesman and wants restitution or relief? I have had to learn just like he will over his career to say no to illegal trips. Most states will not enforce these contracts if a party was terminated. Unless for gross negligence ( ie . Doing loops in the airplane etc...). If he hasn’t quit tell him to just say No..... If he has good luck I’ve been in his boat and had to pay crummy scum ball company’s back before. This should serve as a reminder to all pilots when job hunting, if it’s a bonus you have a right to turn it down or accept it. A training contract at an unknown or small 135/91 carrier “ Buyer beware”. I work for a 135 carrier now that so confident in how they treat pilots that they don’t make you sign a training contract.

P.s. it’s a pilots market tell him to take that type rating and put it to good use at a company that respect there employees there are quite a few out there.

Last edited by 1212135; 12-04-2018 at 06:51 AM.