View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 06:08 PM
boeingdvr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016

Originally Posted by inside0ut View Post
I've searched the forums and found the hate for Atlas, but I'm genuinely curious about a few things. If any current Atlas pilots would PM me also, that would be cool. So, here goes with the questions.

1) What are first year guys pay crediting per month? I haven't really seen an answer to this, but when I do the pay rig, it never comes near the 50 hour first year guarantee.

2) How many times are people getting extended over their 20 days on?

3) How does rsv work there?

I have looked and searched through the threads and I would just like some clarity. I appreciate it!!

Plan on 62 hours of Credit. You may have a month or two at 70, it's just not going to happen that often. Vacations, training, sick calls, they all mess it up and you get docked.

Plan on 17 day trips. You can and will get extend. ( but not always ) don't count on that as extra income. It's actually 18 days. As you have to travel on day zero. ( unpaid )

RSV is senior. You bid it, you follow the call outs in the CBA.

Pay rig. 1/2 day = 1/2 pay. So you may be on for 17 days. But if you have a split line 8 on 7 off, 8 on. You may only get 12 days of 4.85 and half pay for the other days worked.

Been here 3.5 years. Maybe 3 times a year I break 62 hours.

We are hiring though. Must fill slots. Last new hire class had 10 people not show up, had to back fill the class ASAP.