View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 12:43 PM
shoelu
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: CA

This thread is exactly why I stopped coming to this site. Even though there are a number of individuals making the case that we all occasionally make decisions we would like to re-evaluate in hindsight, there are an equal or larger number of folks casting stones in glass houses.

Why do we as intelligent professionals choose to come to a public forum and excoriate our colleagues? When the NTSB report comes out someone might actually be able to draw some credible conclusions about causal factors and judgement of the flight crew but before that report is available the individuals ready to hang the crew are acting like uninformed toddlers when snack time is delayed.

Grow up people and act like the professional aviators you claim to be by commenting on this professional pilot website. I pray that each and every one of us is able to never make a bad decision or God forbid have an accident or incident. I know that is an impossible dream so I will say that I hope that if and when you or one from your pilot group has a mishap you will enjoy a complete and total lack of Monday morning quarterbacking from the likes of this ill informed mob!