View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 05:49 AM
OhSnapAF
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2018

Originally Posted by Flyfalcons View Post
I never implied that at all. We all have our busy weeks and our easy weeks. My friend had a relatively busy week and earned 2,000 extra dollars. Never did I say that every tour will be as profitable. But over the year, it will be a tangile bump in pay. Personally I'm thinking it will be around 20-25K on the busier fleets. Not 40K on average for everyone.

Why are all of your arguments predicated on putting words in others' mouths?
I’m just asking if you actually believe what you presume to be coming, or if it is mere hope because you’ve been there so long and you deserve it. I’m on your side I really am, but at what point is the pilot group going to wipe delusion from the action plan?

You’re even talking like the IBI passed and you’re not the only one to do this, my friends that I talk to are also doing this. Your buddy didn’t make 2,000 extra bucks, the IBI hasn’t passed yet lol. I know it will pass and they are tracking pay so he will get back pay but I’m merely just asking if all this money people think NJA is allowing you to make is pure hope or so deep down, you believe it.

It wasn’t 6 months ago that management wouldn’t give a dime in the IBI and talks broke twice. You don’t find that odd?