View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 08:58 AM
maxjet
VHR-very happily retired

Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: Retired

Originally Posted by nitefr8dog View Post
As usual you totally missed the point....the crews have already paid for the meals in the form of a contract agreed upon meal provided at the company's expense when preforming an on premise duty and the cafeteria is not open. So to go and buy a meal a second time...as all negotiated contract items already come at a price, starts to wear on you. Of course everyone will bring something with them to eat..again not the point. How many catered flights would depart without food on a 10 or 12 hr duty day that you work on? As far as the grievance process, boy nothing gets by you...this is the RLA we operate under is it not? At the last crew meal grievance our DO stated to the mediator " we believe we are in compliance with the contract because...there is a cafeteria available its just not open" that was with a straight face. You can't make this stuff up. That is the point. And second...nobody give 2 $h!ts what you did in your previous life or how sick reading this makes you. I hope you puke on your shirt while you walk through the mall in your uniform and tell everyone you used to be a cop. You are still a horsesa$$.
Blah, blah, blah.... I guess I must just be used to working in an environment of cooperation where mature adults work together for a common goal. BTW twice this month hot meals failed to arrive on my flights out of Ontario. No advanced notice 3 or 4 days out like you had. No frozen meals provided. Guess what we did? We called the company and worked it out. I had some protein bars the one day and a UPS aircraft next to us had some extra grub, the other day. We made it work. Guess what? We didn’t just roll over for an ontime departure, no, they gave us Connie meals for our trouble. So I go home with 150.00 in Connie meals (one for Christmas) to enjoy with my loved ones. That’s what happens at a company looked down upon by the likes of you for being a bottom feeder. I would wish you a Merry Christmas but I do honestly believe that you are incapable of having one.