View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 11:13 AM
nitefr8dog
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007

Originally Posted by ACMItrash View Post
Look at all these managers or management suck ups advertising the lowest paying jobs in the industry. They should be saying hey don't make it easy on the company until brought up to the rest of the industry.

10% behind in pay from omni and k4
10% behind in DC retirement from the industry

Yet blow hards saying come here work for 20% less than everyone else in the industry. Do you realize how much of your career will be wasted when you add up losing 20% of over 100k + for 4-5 years? Not to mention seniority at a real airline?

Ati, abx, omni, atlas are not going to be the next UPS. They have already shown it's going to take almost a decade to develop any kind of farmed out flying.

Do yourself and fellow pilots a favor and go somewhere with pay rates, retirement and rules in place, Spirit, Jet blue, and even Frontier all will upgrade you in the same time frame and you can have some dignity know your carrier is competitive with pilot pay.

Or you can continue selling your sole to try and get airplanes at ATI.

Here comes the tribe to say how wrong I am and telling me to leave instead of taking a stand and fighting for what others already have for doing the same work!
Who said go to ABX...it is a dumpster fire run by incompetent management. I think we all agree on that without making up bu!!$hit.